Install TriageTrak from the WordPress Plugin Directory
The TriageTrak plugin is just like any other regular WordPress plugin, including the installation process. To install directly from the WordPress Plugin Directory:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for TriageTrak in the field provided, and click on “Install Now.”
- After you completed the installation, click on “Activate” and you’re ready to work with the TriageTrak Plugin. Continue reading below under “Activate Your License” for information on configuring the TriageTrak software.
Installing TriageTrak With the Plugin Installation Files
To install TriageTrak using the plugin file, first download the plugin from here. Then, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Choose the “Upload” option at the top of the page.
- Click on “Choose File” and navigate to the “zip” file you downloaded from the TriageTrak website.
- Click on “Install Now”
- After you completed the installation, click on “Activate” and you’re ready to work with TriageTrak.
Activate Your License
In order to activate your license you must have an account setup with TriageTrak.
If you downloaded the plugin from this website, then an account was created for you. Check your email for the account confirmation link. If you did not receive an email, please chat with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you installed TriageTrak through the WordPress Plugin Directory, you must sign up for a TriageTrak account here.
The standard free version provides you with the complete functionality and features of TriageTrak for up to 5 Doctors and 2 Admins. For more licenses, you need to activate additional licenses. Once you have installed the plugin and you need to add more licenses, go to Pricing and Features to request more or call 1-888-899-3475 or email email@example.com